Thursday, November 15, 2012

Egg Carton

I had a follower request an egg carton activity a few weeks ago.  I had to wait until I finished off a carton of eggs, but I finally have an activity for you.  I have also pinned a bunch more, so you may get sick of hearing about egg carton activities before I'm done.

This activity is via This Pin

Materials:

  1. Egg carton
  2. Lysol wipes (to clean egg carton just in case there are any left over yuck germs)
  3. 12 Easter eggs 
  4. Small toys that fit inside eggs (once again we used our sorting bears)
I began by filling all the eggs with one bear and closing them up. I then placed one egg per slot in the egg carton.  Tink was all about opening the eggs, and dumping the bears.  She enjoyed dumping them in the egg carton, and filling an Easter egg with multiple bears.  


Caleb finally joined in the fun.  He personally loved cracking the eggs and then trying to close them back up. He told me he wanted to "play this all day".  Notice the concentration faces :). 



My kids loved this one 


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness - so I finally have a free second and was going to write up a guest post for you - doing this activity!! Good thing I looked! When I did this last year I also numbered the outside of the eggs and matching numbers on the carton spots, and colored the bottom of the carton spots so that they matched the corresponding egg colors... a fun Easter activity!
    Let me know if you want a guest post on something else :)

    ReplyDelete