Friday, October 19, 2012

Driving...Or Parking


So, when I saw this pin I thought that it looked like an amazing idea.  Fun for the kids, relaxation for the parent...Win Win right?

Here is what you need:
1. An old shirt
2. Sharpie Marker
3. Hot wheels
4. Participating toddler

My husbands birthday just passed so we decided to try this idea as a present for him.  I stink at drawing so my husband had to take the reigns on that one.  Little Man insisted that daddy draw parking spots so he did. My hubby put the shirt on, handed little man the car, and laid down for what he thought was going to be a relaxing car massage.....well, those parking spots Little Man requested....he actually wanted to park the cars in them.  So, he drove the cars for a minute, parked them and then walked away.  Hubby and I couldn't help but laugh.

So, with that being said, though the picture of the kids blissfully playing looks nice..it was a Flop in our house.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment