Monday, January 28, 2013

Every Day Joys Link Up

Hey all I am Mama G.  I also blog over at My Life as Mama, and Flawless Event Planning.  I hope you check out my other blogs as well.  I am so excited about the chance to find some new friends through this super simple, super cute link up.



Click on over to Link Up as Well (The button will not work on my post for some reason).  


1. What blogs do you visit daily? Please list 1-3 of your favorites.

1. The Smelly Life- Love!! Sarcastic, Hilarious, Real mama of one who takes wonderful pictures that make every other mom envious!! 
2. Tammy Fantasy Land- A mom that lives in my area, and could be a IRL (in real life) blog friend.  She has 2 under 2. I have been there so I relate, and I thank God every day that we are past that stage ;).  
3. The Francis Family-An Arkansas blogger (I feel like every blogger is from Arkansas), who has super cute kiddos, and great style!! 

****I read every blog on my side blog roll on My Life as Mama every day (or whenever the bloggers update). ****

2. Are you on Instagram? If so, what is your user name?

Yes! smgardella

3. Can we find you on Pinterest? What's your Pinterest address, and what can we expect to see you pinning most? (recipes, DIY projects, home decor, etc.)

Yes! Obviously this blog is devoted to my Pinterst addiction.  Kids activities, clothes that I wish I had, event ideas, food....basically everything Pinterest has to offer.  


4. What are your favorite blog link-ups to participate in? (weekly link-ups other bloggers have...any number will do...please link us to them!)

I have kind of taken a back seat to the whole link up thing lately, but I am wanting to get back into it.  One I am for sure linking up to this Friday is over at http://pinteresttoldmeto.blogspot.com/. New obsession! 

5. Why do you blog?

I started blogging as a way to record my pregnancy, and keep my family up to date on what new things the kids are doing. It is now their baby book, my outlet, and a way for me to remember my life with them.  

6. Tell us one random fact about yourself.


I once had super glue explode in my face and glue my eyes together.  A trip to the ER and a few days of basically being blind, and I was better.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment